Books, books, and more books.


I LOVE BOOKS! That might not be that unusual but I also love all different genres of books. I read Science fiction, Christian fiction, Historical fiction, non fiction, Westerns, Teen books, kids books, and yes I like a good Vampire book. I've loved Vampires and Werewolves WAY before the Twilight books. I'm a bookseller at a retail book store so I get to be around books all day long. I've been a bookseller for two stores at different times so I've been doing this for over 13 years. Recently, with the advancement of ebook readers I've become a Nookseller, as well, selling Nook ebook readers, accessories, and ebooks. I have a Nookcolor which is wonderful and one of the best Christmas presents I've ever gotten. I can carry THOUSANDS of books around with me and read as much as possible. When I thought about writing a blog, I thought why not write about the wonderful, and the not so wonderful books that I am reading. Maybe give somebody a behind the cover look at a book they are thinking about reading or helping them discover a new series. A way to share my love of books and the true joy that they can bring.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason

Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason, an upcoming Vampire book. I do love Vampires but I apparently love more action or maybe Scifi than Romance, and this book IS a romance. I'm afraid I was a little bored, it took a while to get off to a start. Voss is a member of the Dracule, vampires who are turned because they or their families make a deal with the devil. Voss goes through the years doing whatever he wants to do, living for himself and caring for nothing but his pleasures. The first time he meets Angelica Woodmoore he has no idea that all of that is about to change. He finds he will give anything to protect her and save her from the upcoming war among the Dracule but it becomes much harder for him to save himself. If you like drawing rooms, regency clothing, and lots of romance then this if for you. Very descriptive of the time and place. If you're into regency romance with a twist then you'll love this book.

No comments: